WHO WE ARE
Lingerie Shop serves women and their intimate apparel needs in an environment which is warm and friendly. Our knowledgeable staff can help you choose the proper lingerie for any occassion.
These reviews that our clients have recently submitted are the best way to learn more about our barbershop’s level of service and customer support.
I wanted to say thank you for the amazing product and for the fast processing and delivery. It was impressive, you weren't kidding. I was surprised with such an excellent quality... I would definitely use this site again and again and recommend it to others.. I recommend any of the barbers at Barbershop for service and pride in their work. I believe my son would never be allowed to leave the chair without a really handsome cut.
We cooperate with the great number of fashion houses and you can find many unique and original products here.
If you need help, we have a list of frequently asked questions and answers. We strive to give you the best buying experience possible.
- What's the psyche of my bra size?
- One of the reasons women aren't wearing the correct bra size is psychology. Women tend to buy the bra size they want to be rather than the bra size that fits. This is understandable. However, wearing the wrong size bra is a big mistake for many reasons.
- I'm an "A" cup. Do I really need to wear a bra?
- Yes! Please make sure you wear a bra. Often, small-breasted women will wear an undershirt and no bra, or flimsy triangle bras held together with elastic. Neither choice does anything to enhance your look. What A-cup women need most is definition.
- What is the most common mistake women make about their bra size?
- The number one mistake is increasing the band size instead of the cup size. For example, you try on a 34C and it feels tight. The mistake is moving to a 36C instead of a 34D. Don't change band size unless you are unable to get a few fingers under the band of your bra.