I focus on:
- Emotional growth and evolution
- Better relationships with yourself and with others
- Healthy and useful self-understanding
- Greater resilience
- Improved physical health through psychological wellness
- Greater life satisfaction
Too frequently I see adolescent girls and adult women who come to therapy believing they are overly “dramatic.” They often rely on an emotional coping strategy of minimizing and pushing away much.
Help Girls to Develop Emotional Awareness: parents should notice if they have anxiety about raising their girl and, as a result of that anxiety, tend to focus her more on being a ‘good girl’ than on helping her to discover her true identity.
Body hatred and women verbally bullying one another are tied together. Culture stigmatizes women who do not meet traditional standards of beauty and, too often, women use this unforgiving reality to harshly judge one another as a means.
The customization tool allows you to make color changes in your theme.